How To Choose A Tempe Business Broker
Choosing the right Tempe Business Broker to sell your business is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. If you choose right, you will most likely end up selling your business and for the most money possible. If you choose wrong, you may not sell your business or may leave money on the table. Below is a list of questions you should ask when interviewing an Arizona Broker:
1. How much experience do you have?
You don’t want to leave the sale of one of your biggest assets in the hands of a novice. It takes years of experiencing to learn how to properly facilitate the sale of a business. Only choose an experienced Broker.
2. Are you a member of the AZ Business Brokers Association (AZBBA)?
The AZBBA is the local trade organization for the Business Broker Industry. Members agree to abide by certain ethical standards. By choosing an AZBBA member to sell your business, you will be dealing with an ethical Broker.
3. Are you a member of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)?
The IBBA is the largest Business Broker trade group in the world. Members of this group receive advanced education and great global networking opportunities.
4. Are you a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI)?
The IBBA awards the Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation to Business Brokers who successfully complete educational classes and tests to prove they are competent to facilitate the sale of businesses. You’re taking a chance hiring an Arizona Business Broker to sell your business who doesn’t take their career serious enough to spend the time and money to make sure they are as up to date and educated as possible in the process of selling businesses.
5. Do you co-broke with other agents?
Many local Business Brokers do not co-broke. This is a disservice to their clients. By not co-brokering with other agents, they severely limit the pool of buyers they can sell your business to.
6. Are you a full-time agent?
Being a successful Arizona Business Broker takes a lot of time and hard work. I have never met a successful part-time Broker.
7. Do you only sell businesses or do you sell residential real estate also?
It is in your best interest to hire an agent that specializes in selling Tempe businesses. Selling a business takes a different skill set than selling a house. If you would like to speak with a Tempe Business Broker who meets all of these criteria, contact Phil Reese at 480-707-7721 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7077 E. Marilyn Road, Bldg. 4 Suite 130
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
More from my site
- “I Have No Intention of Ever Selling My Business.”
- Business for Sale: How Long Does It Take to Sell?
- Why should you buy a business vs. starting your own?
- Will a Tenant Improvement Result in Better Resale Value for My Business & Commercial Property?
- Why Do People Sell Their Business?
- To Sell or Not to Sell, How to Decide
- Tempe Business Broker Call Tempe Business Broker Phil ReeseWhen You Are Ready To Sell Your Tempe Business! If you would like to sell your Tempe business, I can help. As an experienced Arizona business broker, I see that the Tempe business sales market is on the upswing and now is a prime time...
- “I Don’t Need A Business Broker To Help Me Sell My Tempe Business.” That was the response of a particular business owner. Unfortunately for him, he was wrong. It ended up costing him a lot of money. How? He found a buyer he thought was perfect and decided to carry a note for half of the selling price. He did this because most...
- What Is A CBI? What is a CBI? Why You Should Only Hire a Certified Business Intermediary To Sell Your Arizona Business. The International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), which is the largest Business Broker trade group in the World, awards the Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation to Business Brokers who successfully complete educational classes...
- How do I Find and Choose a Good Buyer for My Business? How do I Find and Choose a Good Buyer for My Business? Selling a business is not like selling a house. You can’t just decide to sell, list it on a website, and wait for the offers to roll in. You need to take extra steps to make sure that...
- Mesa Business Broker Call Mesa Business Broker Phil Reese When You Are Ready To Sell Your Mesa Business! If you are looking to sell your Mesa business, you should consider the advantages of using a business broker who is familiar with the Mesa market. One advantage of using a Mesa business broker is...
- Glendale Business Broker CALL GLENDALE BUSINESS BROKER PHIL REESE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SELL YOUR GLENDALE BUSINESS! Are you ready to sell your business in Glendale, Arizona? Selling your business is a big choice to make, and should be done with utmost certainty. You should do it through a business broker who’s...
- Business for Sale: How Long Does It Take to Sell? Business for Sale: How Long Does It Take to Sell? Arizona Business Broker Explains How Long It Takes To Sell A Business Once you decide to sell your business, you may be in a hurry to get it done as quickly as possible because financial difficulties or family issues have...
- Chandler Business Broker CALL CHANDLER BUSINESS BROKER PHIL REESE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SELL YOUR CHANDLER BUSINESS! Are you looking to sell your business in Chandler? Selling your business is a big choice to make, and should be done with utmost certainty. A business sale should be done with a Certified Business...